Publish With Wolters Kluwer Open Health
Wolters Kluwer can offer you a range of flexible open access models if you are considering launching an open access journal or are looking to transfer your open access journal to an established publisher. Contact Wolters Kluwer now to learn more about our program and how it can benefit your society.
We excel at being not just your publisher, but a partner who can offer you the advantages of scope and scale, while also providing a premium-level personalized service that ensures collaboration and innovation and adds value to your society membership. As your trusted partner, our main objective is to support you and your mission by:
- Providing a dedicated Publisher, Marketing Manager, and Editorial Solutions team to support you and your journal
- Effectively and efficiently launching your journal in a simplified and seamless manner
- Providing reliable operations excellence, from submission and author payment to publication and promotion
- Utilizing flexible business plans and article processing charges to meet the needs of your society, members, and medical, nursing, or allied health community
- Developing long-term strategies to grow your journal and maximize its potential
- Delivering a no-risk financial return to your society
Benefits of launching an open access journal
There are many benefits to launching an open access journal, whether it is the first journal for your society or a companion journal to your already established flagship title. Wolters Kluwer will provide a business plan with minimal or no risk to your society.
- Enhance your member benefits by providing members with a new outlet for their research
- Expand your society brand
- Grow online traffic and visibility to your society and your members’ research
- Increase the audience for your society mission and research in emerging markets through the OA model
- Provide high quality, peer-reviewed content that is important to your membership
- Generate a growing means of revenue to your society in the shifting STM society and publishing markets
See examples of Wolters Kluwer’s Open Access Journals here:
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Global Open
- Neurology: Neuroinflammation and Neuroimmunology
- Transplantation Direct
- Neurology Genetics
Contact Wolters Kluwer now to begin discussions about launching an open access journal. For North and South America, call Elizabeth Durzy at (646-674-6437) or email at Elizabeth.Durzy@wolterskluwer.com. For the Rest of World, call Tarryn Greenberg at (+44 (0)203 197 6707) or email at Tarryn.Greenberg@wolterskluwer.com.